Mogie is a USEF Recognized ‘r’ Course Designer and Advanced Rider with over 20 years experience in Three-Day Eventing. Mogie has designed courses across Area II, including Maryland Horse Trials at Loch Moy Farm (voted “Best Horse Trial” of USEA Area II in 2009), The Event at Kelly’s Ford, and CDCTA Horse Trials.
A course design consultation with Mogie will involve a preliminary meeting to determine your needs and vision, taking the time to visit the site and walk it together, discussing problems, listening to ideas, and creating workable solutions. Then, we will finalize an agreed-upon plan to make meaningful and positive changes to your cross-country course.
Click an image to view the gallery full size.
The value of a recognized course designer like Mogie is the depth of knowledge and the ability to design safe and appropriate questions for each level of competition. Mogie’s expertise comes from riding over many cross-country jumps, throughout the United States and Canada, over years of competition at the highest levels. Mogie also undertook extensive apprenticeships with top international course designers including Capt. Mark Phillips, Derek di Grazia, David O’Connor, and Tremaine Cooper.
Mogie is also available to design schooling courses and cross-country schooling questions for small properties and private farms.
If you are interested in learning more about what Mogie can do for you and your cross-country course, please contact her today!
Course Design by Mogie Bearden-Muller:
- Maryland Horse Trials at Loch Moy Farm, Adamstown, MD 2009-2014 USEF/USEA Beginner Novice, Novice, Training, Preliminary, and Intermediate courses for three recognized horse trial competitions annually; voted “Best Horse Trial” of USEA Area II in 2009
- Kelly’s Ford Equestrian Center Horse Trials, Remington, VA
- Commonwealth Dressage & Combined Training Association Fall Horse Trials, Locust Hill Preserve Course, Culpeper, VA
- Ram Tam Horse Trials, Fresno, CA, 2006-2007
- Tulip Springs Horse Trials, Pasco, Washington